This is a tutorial to show how to make strips to use as border like the one I use on this page.
Is is done in PSP 7 but will work in other versions as well.
Here we go...!
1.Open a new transparent image 18x250
2. Set Foreground color to a dark color and Background color to a light shade of the same color.
I used the color #780405 as Foreground and #FFA3A3 as Background.
3.Set Foreground Styles box to Gradient with the following settings:
4. Flood fill with Gradient.
5. Effects - Texture Effects - Mosaic-Antique with these settings.
6. Here are some strips I did with different colors.
The purple strips I used the color #42186E as Foreground and #BE81F7 as Background
The gold strips I used the color #B6A770 as Foreground and #FFFFFB as Background
The silver strips I used the color #868686 as Foreground and #FFFFFF as Background
The green strips I used the color #186E00 as Foreground and #B7FC3F as Background
7. I also make strips in the size 18x345
and sometimes I also use Effects - Illuminations Effects - Lights
8. Layer merge all and save as jpg.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org